Restaurant Crew Member
Position Type: Full-time & Part-time positions available
Locations: Toronto Distillery District | Cherry Street and Front Street East
The employer is hiring for both full-time and part-time team members to join them in launching a new Donut Cafe in Toronto's Distillery District. Crew members will be expected to be well-versed in customer service, cleanliness and general direction-following.
- Provide exceptional customer service
- Light cooking/baking
- Making espresso based drinks
- Making alcohol based drinks
- Cleaning and space maintenance
- Opening and closing the store
Skills and Experience
- A people person, works well in a team environment
- Customer awareness and perception, ability to understanding customer needs
- Excellent communication skills, written and oral
- Ability to multitask, great at time management and working under pressure
- Must be able to lift 50lbs
- Takes initiative, maintains a positive attitude and is resilient
- Some understanding and knowledge of coffee and/or food and food service.
- Fun, positive, team environment
- No bathrooms to clean!
- Diversity is our strength, however, we are not an allergy-free kitchen
Posting Expiry Date: March 1, 2019 or when position is filled