Heavy Duty Cleaner
Job-Type: Full-time & Part-time available
The Cleaner will work under the supervision of the Custodial Manager or Supervisor and perform a variety of custodial duties for the employer. Such duties shall be in accordance with established standards, instructions, and procedures of the employer.
- Performs daily and periodic tasks in assigned areas as directed.
- Maintains a neat and orderly work area, including janitorial closets and storage areas
- Performs all cleaning assignments in accordance with the employers approved procedures.
- Maintains cleaning equipment in good working condition, and notifies the Account Manager or Supervisor if repair or replacement is necessary
- Works safely at all times and promptly informs management about unsafe conditions existing in the work area.
- Wears personal protective equipment appropriate for the task being performed.
- Meets all quality expectations in assigned tasks.
- Assists in orientation and training for new employees as directed Adheres to proper security procedures.
- Notifies management about problems or opportunities that affect service to the client
- Performs other cleaning-related duties as required. lls, shelves, stall partitions, sweep/mop/scrub floors, etc.
- Basic cleaning responsibilities require no previous experience
- Must be able to take direction, to work with minimal supervision, and to function cooperatively as part of a team
- Ability to use cleaning tools and equipment.
- Requires attention to detail, a pride in delivering excellent service, organization, and high levels of energy and endurance.
Posting Expiry Date: March 25, 2019 or when position is filled