Rate: 15/hour + Monthly bonus; Willing to train
Hours: Monday – Friday 10 AM – 6 PM; Wednesday 10 AM – 8 PM
The employer is a highly respected industry leader that offers a complete service solution for all your recovery needs. They have recently relocated to a new office and are looking to hire new Collections Officers.
- Undertake debtor trace and locate efforts using search engines
- Utilize good customer service skills and phone etiquette when speaking with customers
- Verify consumer information.
- Professionally negotiate with consumers and explore money sources to determine best possible arrangement.
- Notify debtors of overdue accounts and payments through phone or mail/email.
- Maximize revenue and achieve set goals and objectives.
- Perform other duties as assigned.
- Excellent communications skills.
- Customer service experience.
- Strong interpersonal skills.
- Call center experience is an asset.
- Must thrive in a high paced work environment.
- Must be highly organized.
- Always be professional.
- Read, write, and speak fluent English; other languages are a benefit.
- Junior collectors with no experience will be considered.
- Very competitive base pay + monthly bonus. (Uncapped Commission)
- Full Training.
- Onsite gym and play room.
- Fun and friendly work environment.
- Many portfolios to choose from.
Posting Expiry Date: March 25, 2019 or when position is filled