Hours: 9 AM – 5 PM; Monday - Friday
Rate: $14.46/hour (Starting rate)
The employer is honored to be the only home care company recognized on Forbes’ America’s Best Large Employers list for 2017. They provide a personalized care solution that allows seniors to remain in their home and meet the challenges of aging with dignity, care and compassion.
They offer flexible schedules, competitive wages, and a great team of compassionate people to work alongside with.
The employer is currently looking for caregivers that want to make a difference in the lives of others.
- Companionship and conversation
- Light housekeeping tasks and meal preparation
- Medication and appointment reminders
- Assistance with grooming and bathing
- Assistance with toileting and incontinence issues
- Alzheimer’s Care
- Transportation for errands
- Ability to treat and care for seniors and their property with dignity and respect
- Ability to communicate with clients in a friendly and congenial manner
- Complete a criminal background check and drug screen
- Possess a valid driver’s license and valid auto insurance
- Ability to speak multiple languages is an asset
- Applicants must reside in Great Toronto Area (GTA), Ontario, Canada
Posting Expiry Date: March 1, 2019 or when position is filled
|Job Category||Personal Support Worker|