Bilingual Content Review Specialist (Japanese)
Salary: $36,000 to 38,000 (dependent on experience) + Benefits
Morning Work Hours: 7:00 am to 4:00 pm
Evening Work Hours: 4:00 pm to 11:00 am
Night Work Hours: 11:00 pm to 7:00 am
Location: Yonge & Sheppard
Language Requirements: Bilingual fluency in English and Japanese
The persons in this group focuses on working closely with internal Sales and Account Management teams as well as external clients, including small businesses and agencies to assist with operational tasks. Those in this position will be challenged with having to balance the day-to day service/support of our customers, while also identifying innovative ways to solve problems upstream and scale our operations.
Ideal candidates will be comfortable understanding policies and implement them on variety of workflows, have an appetite for scaled operations, a high comfort working with cross functional partners, and a strong analytical mindset. Successful team members have a passion for business success, strong attention to detail, analytical problem-solving abilities, and keen eyes for operational inefficiencies.
- Bilingual fluency in English and Japanese are essential, with any additional language desirable.
- At least 1 year of work experience, including related operational experience or policy and regulatory work
- Experience working directly with traditional and new media companies preferred.
- Highly effective at interacting with internal and external customers and serving as a subject matter expert on Social Media products for business.
- Highly motivated and able to thrive in a constantly changing environment and execute in a timely fashion.
- Solid track record of inspiring action based on data-driven insights
- Should be computer savvy and possess good knowledge of Social Media.